Sometimes a true story is best spread as a fairytale, sometimes a living lie can become the new truth. We have to be careful how we select our self-fulfilling prophecies, and how we deselect what we take for granted.
As fiction can sometimes open minds where facts are failing, Klaartje Jaspers & Co. does not only make traditional journalistic reports, reviews and features, but also produces fiction, poetry, theatre or debates, combining arts and the sciences.
As the International Federation of Journalists declares: “Respect for truth and for the right of the public to truth is the first duty of the journalist“. As we respect the truth, and that public, Klaartje Jaspers & Co. hopes to fulfill this duty, using any means that can carry the message to the audience in any way – using facts, or using fiction.
TOOLS & PRODUCTS
Klaartje Jaspers & Co. speak and write Dutch & English, and occasionally some other languages* (Arab, French, chiBemba,… – ask for the possibilities). Some of the tools & products we can provide you with, separately or in combination, include:
- print and online features, just text and/or multimedia
- interactive data, info graphics*
- research & analysis
- social art installations
- creative concepts for media productions, theatre & events*
- jubilee publications
- children’s books & short stories
- educational material
- scripts (theatre, film*)
- workshops media education, film making, magazine making
- projects facilitating social exchange, overcoming social tension
- film, video, documentaries*
- games, apps*
As we work together with third parties for a variety of products, marked with an *, production time may take a bit longer.